Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Evening

One week ago, I moved here.
 http://www.trueaggie.com/content/sb_propman/properties/21/p_ovadv1zi.jpg
Garden Court apartments! There is a living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and each bedroom has its own bathroom, (which I am LOVING!)
Diane Jones
This is my roommate Diane. She likes Nerf guns. She is extremely nice and is always laughing, which makes life so much more fun! We are having a blast together!
I also have three other roommates. Courtney and Paige live across the hall from us are sisters and are from Las Vegas, we havent seen much of them since they went home early for the weekend and are not back yet.
Melanie is in the room next to us and is only home from the hours of 12 or 1am to 6 or 7am. We have yet to say anything to each other except: "Hi. I'm Briana, or Bri." and "Hey. I'm Melonie or Mel. Whatever."
Anyway so far it has been really fun and I hope to have many fun advertures.
Tonight's adventure was Home Evening for our new ward. Now Diane and I were both in Salt lake this weekend and didnt get to go to our new ward, so we weren't sure if we even wanted to go tonight, but we went anyway....and had SO. MUCH. FUN.
We met a lot of people who live in our building/ward. We had a lesson. The bishopric fed us, and after all of that, we went over to the closest park, pulled out a football and a Frisbee and started to just play. Everyone was included. Even those of us who cant throw a Frisbee to save our lives! I got a couple good grass stains. Got a pretty good workout running up and down the field. Met a lot of cute guys. And now have a pounding head, and big smile on my face. I forgot how fun field games are! They are even more fun when everyone is included and is being a good sport!
That is today's marvelous adventure!!!

2 comments: