Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We Cleaned a Sink!

Picture this:
Diane and I are sitting around our table with our live-in Nikki just talking. We have had dinner. We are cleaned up. Just a normal "getting-to-know-you; whats-your-major; whats-your-worst-first-date-story" evening. When all of the sudden, there is a knock on the door. It is one of the girls from apartment 1. She asks for Mel.
This is the conversation that follows:
We Say: "Mel is not home right now. Sorry."
Girl from apartment 1: "Ok, well, do you guys want to go clean a sink at Angie's with us?"
Nikki: "No thanks."
Diane: "Umm... Sure"
Me: "HUH?! Go clean somebody's sink? At nine pm?"
At this point I am not only thinking how strange this coversation is, but also: How many people does it take to clean a sink?!
Diane must have seen my confusion, because she says to me: "Its a ton of ice cream. You want to go get some?"
I am PMSing today so I said: "Sure, why not?" I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into!
....
.......
.........
.............
.................
   This Is The Sink.

 Six of us finished this bad boy off. And if you "clean a sink" at Angie's you get....

 THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS!!! You have just won A Brand New Bumper Sticker!!!
(And 5lbs! ;p)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hooo!!! I hope you got 6 bumper stickers, cuz if you cut that up in 5 pieces it doesn't make any sense....not that it makes any sense as it is.....just sayin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    I was thinking...what the heck?! Then I figured out the sink. Too fun!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete